JoyceMedia Web Design: Make Your Web site ADA Compliant

The #1 Fully Automated Web Accessibility Solution for ADA & WCAG Compliance

  • Affordable ADA Compliance. $49/month, free 7-day trial, no credit card required
  • Effortless. Add a single line of code for 24/7 automated compliance
  • Compliant. Accessibility statement and certificate of performance
Are you ADA Compliant?
accessibe logo

JoyceMedia has partnered with AccessiBe.

What is Web Accessibility?

Web accessibility is a set of rules, behaviors, code standards and design guidelines, that are meant to allow people with disabilities, which comprise 20% of the world’s population, to effectively use websites. To achieve this, the W3C (The World Wide Web Consortium) has created the “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines” 2.1 (WCAG 2.1), which are meant to explain and guide developers on how to make websites accessible. These guidelines have been adopted by governments around the world and are now a part of various legislations, such as the ADA, Section 508, EN 301549, and others.

The WCAG focuses mainly on three areas of accessibility: blind people using screen-readers (JAWS, NVDA), people with motor impairments that are using the keyboard, and a variety of other disabilities such as color blindness, epilepsy, and minor visual impairments that are mainly focus on the UI and design of the website (color contrasts, animations, fonts, etc.)

How Does accessiBe Achieve Compliance?

accessiBe utilizes two components that, together, achieve compliance. The first is our foreground application, the accessibility interface, which is responsible for 30% of the requirements, mostly UI and design-related. The second is our background application (AI, Machine Learning powered), which is responsible for the remaining 70% of requirements, mostly related to blind people’s screen-reader adjustments, and keyboard navigation optimizations for people with motor impairments.

accessiBe will start processing your website right after the initial installation and the process takes up to 48 hours. Upon completion, you’ll receive an Accessibility Statement and certification of performance directly to your email.

Please visit accessiBe. Read the testimonials, watch the demo video.

Protect your business from lawsuits,
Open your website to the world

Ready to Become Accessible?

Protecting your business and enabling your users is our top priority. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!

Each plan includes all features and services. Plan price is based on website’s page count.

Website ADA Compliancy Pricing


For websites under
1,000 unique pages

$490/ year


For websites under
10,000 unique pages

$990/ year


For websites under
100,000 unique pages

$1990/ year


For websites under
1,000,000 unique pages

$3490/ year
  • Accessibility Statement & Certification

  • Compliant with WCAG, ADA, EAA & More

  • Screen-Reader & Keyboard Navigation Adjustments

  • Interface powered UI & Design adjustments

  • Free 7-day trial no credit card required

  • Monthly accessibility compliance audits

  • Automatic daily monitoring and scans

  • Automatic seamless cloud updates